everyone can say " Mc Donald "

วันจันทร์ที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Refection

Eng-380 wasn’t just only classroom. But also it was very very very realy classroom. We weren’t study only the theory in book. But we learned with the real practice and experience for the various
activities.

The study in this class, we should learning both in-class and out-class. But it wasn’t seriously. I feel amusement with the activities in-class for example role pay, impromptu interview, advertising etc. Moreover, the student must to create Blog by oneself. The student might choose one of business to study and makes this case study in Blog of oneself. I chose “McDonald” famous fast food business for case study. This work, we might be study hard about information. Although, I had the background in business but it wasn’t easy to do. The more tiredness bring about the more knowledge. Then, I finished my Blog. I am very so pound. I have more knowledge about the important strategy and key of successful of the great business like McDonald.

Finally, I would like to say…very very THANK YOU my boss “Aj Adcharawan” she is the super teacher for me. Boss is very friendly and informally. Boss always give the spirit and good suggestion to her students. I am very happy with this class. THANK YOU again my boss

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. your blog is so lovely.

    Espeacially, it's really fit with your brand.

    I love your song.

    great job!

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thanks for the great work!
    Bring this blog with you whereever you go@

    share the life, in the future with us,
    much love
    BOSS G

    ตอบลบ